Saturday, January 23, 2010

musings

I read in Genesis today about Dinah and Shechem and the revenge Dinah's brothers (Jacob's sons) inflicted on Shechem, his dad...and well...every male in the town. Brutal. Good tactic though...get them to agree to circumcision and then come in and kill them while they are so sore they can barely move. Then take their stuff, wives and kids for good measure...I would say that'll teach 'em...but they didn't live to learn the lesson!

Looking forward to receiving my new book from Thomas Nelson Publishers so I can get started on it. Then look for my review here on my blog when I am done.

I shouldn't have started this blog...had some things to discuss, but need to go to take some food to some friends and see the new baby boy! Watch out Cody...here we come!

Until next time...

-R

No comments: