Thursday, January 14, 2010

Twitter - Death of Blogs?

Can Twitter be the death of blogs?

On one hand I enjoy being able to dispense information quickly in less than 140 characters and provide a link if needed. Quick. Easy. Accessible. Not to mention, if you have Windows 7, load the Twitter gadget, Twitter Explorer found here.

Then there are the topics that need a little more explanation. A little more detail. That is where the blog fits. I will be updating this blog more often this year with tidbits of information, the goings on of everyday life, the questions...hopefully, the answers. And, of course, more links to others' useful information and dispensary of wisdom.

I also hope to review some books, as well as music. There have been some great books I have read lately and I should probably share my thoughts on those as I have in the past with Donald Miller's musings. Good stuff.

Anyway...just a quick update to say, no, I have not forgotten you. If you need more of me, follow me on Twitter, that is usually updated several times a day. Just click on the Twitter icon on the right side of my blog in my profile section. Happy Twittering.

-R

No comments: