Tuesday, February 02, 2010

book review

I received my new book yesterday from Thomas Nelson to review through BookSneeze. Looking forward to digging in. They sent me the book, Living Life in the Zone. It's a 40-Day Spiritual game plan for men. I am going to start digging in tomorrow...look for a review, well, in 40 days or so. :)

I got that big hunk of a cast off of my leg today! Woo hoo! But, let me tell you, it sure hurts to walk on it now. It has been in a cast for 6 weeks and not had any pressure on it at all, so now that I am trying to put pressure on it, it is understandably not happy about it. But, I shall prevail! No more cast baby! I don't want to break that again!

Hopefully wrapping up a network install tomorrow. It has gone on longer than I thought it would, but they should be screamin' along down the road with new Cisco phones and new workstations and laptops running Windows 7. Love new networks...good, clean installs as opposed to existing networks after months/years of WinRot. :)

Off to do some exercises with the foot!

Until next time...

No comments: