Wednesday, August 20, 2008

blahg

Been awhile...thought I would share something of my day.

Started out with watching it rain through the office window after the wife and kids left for school, I like to watch it rain.

Went to a client and even though I had to reload a workstation because of a nasty bug, I had fun because the people that work there are fun.

Was asked 7 questions in a group setting at church tonight and mine was, "What is something God has been showing you lately?"  I said He has been showing me that I am selfish and talked to my group about it.  But then, Rob walked around to the groups and had someone pick out a number and whomever had that question had to tell the entire congregation what they had answered...and it was me.  So then I told everyone there that God had been showing me I am selfish and that I need to change.  That was fun.  :-|

My day in a nutshell.

-R

No comments: