Thursday, May 22, 2008

travel/study

Man...what a couple of weeks. I think my brain has almost passed out. I have one more day of studying and exams and then I will board the plane back home with four more initials after my name. Is it worth it? Me not being with Nicole when her brother died and missing the funeral even? She seems to think so...she says I am taking care of the family by doing it.

I wanted to do this, but I was torn as well. Get it all done in a short amount of time and then focus on the roll outs and the details of the system when I return back to town.

It is going to be good. CUCM is a cool product and will be fun to work with...so I glad I am getting this opportunity. It never hurts to have a Cisco Professional level certification either!

So...tomorrow around noon Pacific time, I will be taking the last test to get my Cisco Certified Voice Professional certification and flying back into town! Woo hoo!

Wish me luck!

-r

No comments: