Wednesday, November 14, 2007

long time

Hey there...long time, no post. It seems that is what I write every time I update this blog. I stink at keeping it updated. I should see it as therapeutic , right? Whatever.

I am supposed to be getting a lesson ready for my small group this Sunday night and I haven't even started that. I am so pathetic. :)

Life has been going on...boys are getting bigger, I'm getting bigger! :) I am starting to get back into the exercise routine...it is hard though getting up at 5am to do some exercise before going to work. It will payoff in the end though, right? I should feel better too, right?

Nicole is running the half marathon this Sunday...here is a link: Tulsa Route 66 Marathon

Anyhoo...my life is pretty boring on the details. When I think of something better to write, I will. Until then...upward and onward.

-r

No comments: